VALUE OPPORTUNITY PREVIOUSLY NOT POSSIBLE!Neat as a pin, this property has been made available for sale to suit both an occupier or a savvy investor wanting to take advantage of the outstanding value once again back in the Top End property market.
Expected to achieve a weekly rent between $250 - $270 per week with good tenant demand, this low maintenance easy to care for property ticks a number of set and forget long term property investment strategies.
For the occupier, the appeal is just as strong. The small, completely ground level complex provides similar properties with like minded owners seeking a quiet, central located home. Situated towards the rear of the complex the unit is private and feels like you are in a space all to your own.
Standout features include:
- Ground level two-bedroom unit
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Wrap around courtyard, with a pet friendly offering
- Open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Dishwasher, under bench oven, breakfast bar and large windows create a wonderful kitchen space
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Garden shed
- Separate laundry off the outdoor patio
- Main bathroom features a full-size bath tub plus a large vanity
- Space for a veggie garden or small yard for secure kids play
- Freshly painted
- Attached carport proving under cover parking for 1 car plus a 2nd space
- Close distance to Moulden Primary School, Palmerston Secondary College, Tennis Courts, Public Swimming Pool, Parks, Mini-Mart and Public transport
- Plus lots more
If you are seeking quality, affordable living or the simplicity of a self-sustaining investment, this is a must for an inspection.
Elders will be practicing all required safety measures during an inspection and where possible will provide gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 190sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Carports: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport