COUNTRY CLASSICEasy country charm - straight from a country practice or a glossy magazine - this pristine rural property embraces the outdoors and presents with a unique charm of a country cottage in the hills.
The property is set on 20 acres of land approx. 30 minutes from Palmerston CBD via scenic routes passing termite mounds and wallabies on the side of the road.
The home has a bitumised driveway splitting to lead through to the enormous workshop at the back of the property or through to the home with rolling green lawns and lush plants that screen this country chic abode. Decked verandahs hug the home and provide an elevated vantage point to take in the stables and dog run aways from the home.
Inside is a formal entry with double doors that enters into a foyer with a home office / 5th bedroom to the right. An open plan living and dining room has a feature sky light and the kitchen is out of a magazine with timber fronted storage, breakfast bar and island bench.
At each end of the home is a gorgeous executive bedroom with bay widows, the master is further enhanced with a built in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Outside is a huge entertaining space with built in bar and fire pit alongside the in ground swimming pool and lush acres of lawns for the kids and pets to explore.
The property is priced right to sell with motivated vendors ready to move on. This is a must see property and one you will fall in love with immediately.
• Bitumised driveway leads through to the shed and the home
• Established gardens and green lawns on 20 acres of land
• Dual horse stables and tack room along with round yard
• Enormous workshop shed plus secondary garden shed and storage racks
• Home has verandahs hugging the front facing offering a great vantage point
• Double doors open to formal foyer with study / home office space
• 4 bedrooms - optional 5th. 2 end rooms have bay windows. Master with ensuite.
• Open plan living and dining areas with feature sky light
• Country chic kitchen has breakfast bar and island bench with timber fronted cabinets
• Main bathroom includes both a shower and bath, separate toilet
• Internal laundry room with storage space plus a large walk in linen closet in hallway
• Huge outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in ground swimming pool
• Built in bar and fire pit are sure to get a lot of use
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 8hect
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 4
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport